THE LOCAL VOICE OF CONCRETE.
Concrete Alberta represents over 93% of the concrete producers in Alberta, and is fully funded by the membership of Producers, Associates and Affiliates. With a membership of approximately 270 companies, Concrete Alberta is the recognized authoritative voice of the concrete industry in Alberta and has been servicing the industry for 56 years.
Concrete Alberta is governed by a Board of eleven voting Directors plus the immediate Past President and a non-voting Director from the Cement Association of Canada.
Alberta's concrete industry is the preferred supplier of resilient, sustainable and quality construction materials.
To provide leadership, represent and promote the concrete industry in Alberta.
- Concrete Alberta is recognized as the technical and safety expert in concrete.
- Concrete is recognized as a resilient & sustainable building product.
- Concrete products are the construction material of choice.
- Concrete products are manufactured and built to the highest standard.
- The Concrete Industry is a preferred employer.
Click the button below for additional information on Concrete Alberta and our industry.